Sunday, July 19, 2009

Game Time

Yes, its been a while. Unfortunately, Ive been stuck under a large piece of furniture for a week, and only this morning was I rescued. Of course, other than a much needed bathroom break, my blog was my first priority.

Its been a pretty good week. Weight is stable and diet is no too off. Training wise, its been rough but productive. I picked up the frequency and intensity; swam a couple of 2000 meter sets and 4 short runs near work pace. Havent been back on the bike yet, but today will get on the trainer for some intervals.

This is all going to change tomorrow. Tomorrow, Im start back on my Endurance Nation training plan for the Half Ironman in September. I also bumped up from the beginner to intermediate level training, so this should be an interesting experience.

Looking at the schedule, tomorrow I have a pretty normal swim of 2500 meters followed by a 5 mile run with 3 x1 miles at 7:00 minute pace. Fun!

For today, one more day of kicking my feet up, watching the Tour, and playing with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment