Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lets Get This Party Started

Ah the time is here. The official winter training season for the team has started as of yesterday, and I finally have a set training schedule. Started of with a one hour interval ride this AM at 5:00. Felt great, especially since I have spent too much time on the bike since Coeur D' Alene.

Shoulder is healing up well. I think the massage helped yesterday, even though it hurt like crap during.

Still havent figured out which race Im going to hit next year as my main race. Right now, its between the half Ironmans in Calgary and Cancun. Calgary, which is only three hours from our place in Montana, would surely be a less expensive adventure, but Im sensing that my family and I may need a tropical vacation after our first year in Montana. Plenty to time to register, so we will see.

Current weight 156.

No comments:

Post a Comment