Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yes, I am still here...

What a crazy couple of weeks it has been. Since my last post, I have signed for a new job, given notice for my last job, moved out of my house, and started to look for a new one. Needless to say, training has been all over the place. Things dont look like they are going to be settling down anytime soon, but I finally have started the outseason training schedule for next year. Having a set schedule with the team is great; makes my training much more positive and consistent. Hit the pool yesterday for a 2000m set. With moving during the past few days, I think I may have over done it, and Im nursing a pretty strained right shouler...time to hit the massage therapy I guess.

Luckily Im done with packing. If I could only get my lost luggage with my running shoes back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment