Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am alive!

Busy busy busy. But still training away. Put in a nice 2000 meter swim yesterday in a saline pool. AWESOME. Followed that up with a 45 minute run this morning. Race is coming up this Saturday. Unlike my last race, I'm sticking to lean meats, fruits, and water the week prior. It's a little longer of an event so Im hoping this plays in my favor some. Looks like it will be a wetsuit swim to boot.

Luckily, I have indeed located my brand new shoes and will be getting them back at the race. Thank goodness I didn't ditch my old cleats.

Ah yes, I almost forgot, I came across a great calorie watching program for all those lucky iPhone users out there. It's called Lose it. It's free, it's got commercial menus on it, and it's awesome. I will never look at a Panera bagel as a side dish again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment