Friday, July 10, 2009

Beer and Tequila do mix!

Its been a day since I posted; things have been crazy hectic and fun at work. Yesterday finished up clinic early, and put out a dirty quick 4 mile run before partying it up with some new employees at work. First time I put the treadmill up to 7.0 mph since the race and it felt good to stretch the legs out. Diet yesterday went pretty well initially.

Breakfast: Venti black coffee, turkey sausage and egg muffin from Starbucks (I think Im addicted) (300 calories)
Lunch: Hawaii Breeze smoothie and half a wasabi roast beef sandwhich from Tropical Smoothie (400 calories)

Then we had our dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings:
3 tall Blue Moons, one martini, and cheesburger sliders. We also had my infamous Mexican Car Bombs, which is one shot of Tequila, dropped into half a glass of Corona, and CHUGGED. Yum. (Calories????? I lost count!)

Today, I was jammed packed with patients and by the time I got home, I was dead tired. Took some time to clean up my gear and bike, and Im ready to head out tomorrow for a nice relaxing 56 miler. Will be nice to be out on the road again.

On the health note, my right great toe bed started to SPLIT on the side during last nights dinner It was excruciating, something akin to a hot needle being nailed through my toe. It was brief at least, and I have noticed anything else today.

Diet: Bagel and coffee (500 calories)
Snack: Small can of Mountain Dew (120 calories)
Lunch: Croissant turkey sandwhich, small cup of pasta, cookie, salad (800 calories)
Dinner: Spaghetti and meatballs, bread with basalmic vinegar and olive oil dip, two glasses of white wine (roughly 1500 calories) Total: 3000 calories.

Tomorrow, will have much better exciting news with training. I officially re-start my training program on 7/20 with Endurance Nation. Im moving up from the beginner to intermediate training plans at this time; Im curious to see how much pain this new level will entail. First race coming up on 8/2. Bring it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment