Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good Times

Pretty good two days of training thus far. On Tuesday, I finally got my Powertap wheel set in and installed. Followed that up with an informative interval session for 45 minutes. Legs felt pretty shot after that. Yesterday, put in a decent treadmill interval session. Could be faster, but not too shabby for everything that's been going on.

I'm loving my new wheels and power meter. Very useful metrics. Diet has been so so. Sometimes I'm on the verge of starvation, and then sometimes I'll devour half a pizza. I did cut down on the drinking quite a bit, so that has helped the weight some. All in all, heading in the right direction.

About to put in a quick 1500 meter swim today to give the legs a rest. If Im feeling good tonight, I may put in another interval session on the bike.

I just plotted out the racing season this year and its looking pretty good. Not as robust as the Virginia series, but should be fun. Couple of key races is the sprint triathlon in downtown Seattle. The A race for this year is the Calgary 70.3.

Okay, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment